App that allows Voting + Purchasing of votes?

App that allows Voting + Purchasing of votes?

JamesMichael1
Visitor
1 0 1

I'm going to have 5 things for people to vote on. I want them to be able to vote daily and I want the option of selling votes, i.e. 5 votes for $5. Is there an app that allows the purchasing of votes?

Reply 1 (1)

MooseDesk
Shopify Partner
241 37 75

Hi @JamesMichael1 ,

Thanks for reaching out to the community with your question. This is MooseDesk - An ideal Helpdesk Solution that aligns perfectly with your Start-up.

To create a voting system that allows daily votes and the option to sell additional votes, we recommend using the POWR Survey app on Shopify. This app offers the flexibility and features necessary to implement your desired functionality. With POWR Survey, you can: 

MooseDesk_0-1718590791487.png

• Customizable voting options.
  • Allows for daily voting.
  • Easy integration with Shopify.

Moreover, if you are looking for FREE Helpdesk App to streamline your customer support, I recommend trying MooseDesk. With MooseDesk, you can easily manage and resolve all customer inquiries in one comprehensive ticketing system. Additionally, you can create FAQ pages with appealing templates and customize a self-service widget to quickly resolve common customer issues.

MooseDesk_1-1718590995831.png

So this is my answer to your question. If this is helpful for you, please let me know by giving MooseDesk a 'LIKE'. If your question is answered please mark this as 'SOLUTION’.

Once again, keep up the fantastic work, and I wish you the best of luck in the future! 😍

Was your question answered? Giving MooseDesk's reply a Like or marking it as an Accepted Solution!

MooseDesk - #All-in-one Customer Support and Helpdesk Solution for Shopify Merchants

Install now. Be our early bird and get all features free forever.