App to link two Shopify stores inventory

linzal
Excursionist
42 0 8

We have two Shopify stores. One holds all of the inventory/stock quantity information and one we manage manually.

Ideally we would like the store we manage manually to see and sync to the quantities of the other store. Is this possible?

Replies 7 (7)
nickpnz
4 0 0

Hi @linzal 

Apps like Unleashed, Cin7 and Dear support multiple stores and automatic inventory syncs. 

Happy to help you choose the right one if you need. 

Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
941 82 173

Hey, @linzal!

Olivia here from the Shopify team.

Thank you for sharing your unique situation and question with us. I did some research, and I actually found some helpful third-party apps that promise to provide you a perfect solution. I have shortlisted some top contenders for you to check out below:

I trust this will do what you need, but if you have any app specific questions I encourage you to connect with each App's Developer directly. 

For all else Shopify, let me know if you have further questions.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Team_Syncee
Shopify Partner
417 6 38

Hi @linzal 

We suggest to you Syncee's DataFeed Manager: https://syncee.co/datafeed-manager/

Hit Like If Our Reply Helpful!
Click Accept as Solution If Our Reply Answered Your Question!
Visit Our Marketplace!
linzal
Excursionist
42 0 8

Thanks for this Olivia and sorry for the delay in getting back to you - I will absolutely look at these. Out of curiosity, do you know if you can sync the inventory but have the product titles different on the stores? As we sell to two different audiences.

Thanks!

Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
941 82 173

Thanks for getting back to me, @linzal.

I was happy to look into the apps, and neither of them specified if they can support this in their documentation. However, you can certainly reach out to each App's Developer individually for additional guidance. 

I trust they will be able to support you further.

Warm regards,

sg11
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

Hello @linzal

You can automatically sync inventory in real time - with no manual intervention - between your two stores using Leap Multi Store Sync. The set-up is a quick one-time process, and prices and order quantities of selected products are then automatically synced in real-time between your customer-facing store and the store that holds the inventory.  

You can also automatically set up order forwarding for your products, so that every time a customer places an order on your Shopify store, it is automatically forwarded to the store holding the inventory.

Hope this helps! Please drop an email to support@leapinventory.com for any questions or help regarding the set-up and we'll help you get up and running in no time.

Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
941 82 173

Thank you for your contribution to this thread, @sg11.

We very much appreciate it and I trust our readers will find this helpful.

Warm regards,