App to override international price

pearlerwork
Shopify Partner
71 1 10

My client has a store in COP (Columbian Pesos) and wants to charge 1.2x the price for USA customers to cover extra costs. Does anyone have a solution or app they can recommend to achieve this?

I have been told that Shopify offers this to those on a higher plan, however, this is only available to stores with Shopify Payments. This merchant facility isn't available to Latin American stores yet. So that's the most common solution we can't utilise. 

BOLD checkout appears to be unavailable now. 

Any help is appreciated 🙂

Reply 1 (1)

Victor
Shopify Staff
2422 225 517

Hi @pearlerwork,

You are correct in saying that our international pricing features are currently only available to those using Shopify Payments, which means they would not be available to merchants based in Colombia. However, there are third-party apps available on the Shopify App Store which allows merchants to set different prices for different markets. I would recommend checking out Multi Country Pricing and Pricing By Country & Currency as both apps should allow for this functionality.

I would also like to point you towards our Help Center documentation on selling cross-border as this contains a number of guides based around selling internationally on Shopify, which may be of some use.

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog