App to sell studio access hours

Visitor
1 0 0

Hi all,

I need help with finding an app that would allow customers to book studio access hours online through a calendar with the start and end times of their chosen duration and charged by fixed amount per hour.

For example, if there are 2 studio spaces for hire, a customer books studio A access hours from 10:00am to 11:00am. When another customer looks into booking, Studio A 10:00am - 11:00am will be unavaliable, so they can choose Studio B of the same time slot, or Studio A 11:00am - 12:00pm instead.

Cheers,

Kevin

Reply 1 (1)

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

Hi, there @1280.

Thank you for your message, this sounds like a great idea and I can picture exactly what you are looking for. I would be happy to provide you with a couple of booking App examples from our App store that you can take a closer look at. All of the following App examples should do exactly what you need, offer Calendar based booking, payments and customization to ensure you have your studio booking set up the way you want. 

I have only included free examples, however, some free applications will have additional costs depending on the Apps subscription plan. 

BookThatApp

- Tipo Appointment Booking 

- Sesami: Appointment Booking

- IzyRent: Rentals & Bookings 

It's worth noting that most of the examples shared here integrate directly with Google Calendar, so that may benefit or hinder your existing scheduling depending on how you currently book your studio time. I would also recommend reading through the reviews of each App, as the reviewers are merchants such as yourself, so they are your front line for any quirks or issues that may direct you away from a specific App.

If you have a specific question about one of the Apps, you can always reach out to the Apps developers by clicking "Get Support" directly on the Apps listing:

06-07-1951-9909

An alternative would be to reach out to a local developer or hire a Shopify Expert to potentially build a customized calendar-booking system for your studios. 

Feel free to reach back out here if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to chat! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.