What Shopify app can display individual SKUs for product variants?

LetterboxesHeat
5 0 0

I am in need of an app that can do a few things:

- Allow me to have unlimited product options for the customer to select from

- Have each product variant selection come across with its own SKU

- Allow me to set price adjustments for each option

I am looking to integrate my online store with Unleashed so that when someone places an order, it automatically comes across to Unleashed. Our products are built up of several different SKUs hence why I need each line item to show a SKU so Unleashed can read it. 

If anyone has any recommendations that would be awesome. 

Replies 4 (4)

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hi

We can accommodate most your requests through our app as you can create a kit for each variation and set a unique price. When an order comes through for one we break the order line into the component SKUs so when it gets transferred to Unleashed it isn't the virtual product being transferred.

In terms of product options the limitation is on Shopify end as you can only have 300 variations. Other apps that do unlimited options don't let you assign SKUs to them so there is no way of tracking their inventory and thus sending to Unleashed. That is probably something you will need to consider as to how you want to set up your products.

If you would like help in setting up and testing our app please get in touch.

Regards

Tom

LetterboxesHeat
5 0 0

Thanks for your reply. I will look into your app as I like the sound of products being able to be broken down into their individual SKUs. The only problem is our products have hundreds of variations so I was hoping for something that could give unlimited options there. 

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hi

If you want to have more than 300 variations but maintain inventory there is a more complicated option. Some users split their variations across multiple products and link them in one main page as links so the customer can click say a different design which opens a new page for each one and then lists the other variation options. It requires modifying the structure of your products so a lot more work but gets around the Shopify limitation.

Regards

Tom

chenster
Shopify Partner
134 5 29

unlimited product options for the customer to select from

Just wondering what type products would require "unlimited production options"? Shopify also has a limit of 1000 variants per day.

Cartoo