Application Idea - Possible insight to resolve request

apexkings
1 0 0

Hey fellow shopify friends, I am not sure if this application exists but I am looking for a way to allow an internal raffle for customers who make purchases on my site.  For example - Every 5$ = 1 Entry.  I was not sure if there was an application interface that would assist with this or not.  I plan on doing a big giveaway every month where these entries will be securely generated per dollar amount that customer spends in a certain time frame.  Can anyone point me in the right direction if this exists?  Possible new idea for some developers?  The variables seem relatively simple where it wouldn't be hard to setup an interface to allow Raffles for paying customers. This seems to be a pretty smart marketing tactic to give customers incentive to purchase items on your site.

Replies 2 (2)
KarlOffenberger
Shopify Partner
1873 184 865

I'd google "shopify raffle" and click one of the top results that happens to be such an app I suppose 🙃

Liked this post? You might also like our fantastic upsell apps Candy Rack, Last Upsell post-purchase and Candy Cart or offer free gifts with Gift Box. All made with ❤️  and care by Digismoothie
ItayHaritan
Shopify Partner
27 0 2

Hey!

You might wanna check our new app that does this exactly:
https://apps.shopify.com/pineraffle

Please contact us know if you need any help with it 🙂