Apply coupon code only for spefic shipping method

trueststore
1 0 0

Please help me i want that discount only applies when  customer select that specific shipping

Reply 1 (1)
Ava
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1161 77 185

Hey, @trueststore!

There are certain limitations to the way discounts can be applied in the Shopify admin. For example, you wouldn't be able to create an automatic discount based on shipping, but there is a way you can create a free shipping discount code manually. Also, there is no current way to add a discount that gives you a percentage off of the shipping, so only free shipping rather than a discount on a specific rate. You can decide when the cut off for free shipping is though, so you can specify that the free shipping discount code only applies to orders over a certain amount. For example here in my test store, I have set the rate to not apply to any shipping rates I have that are over €20:

02-28-97495-49668

There are other types of discount codes you can add too if you find the shipping discounts too restrictive! For example, you can create Buy X Get Y free, a fixed percentage, or subscription discounts too. There is more info here on our help docs that will show you how to create whichever kind of code you'd like! 

Can I ask more about the codes you'd like to create? Are you planning a marketing campaign and want to offer a percentage off shipping or free shipping as an incentive to buy? I'd love to hear more about what you're planning so I can help out.

Speak soon!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog