Apps for changing the sell price of the same item based on the collection it is in

Touchstone7200
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

I have a hockey team site and I am customizing my apparel based on the team's logo by adding their branding to each garment.

So I have 5 collections right now and the product is all the same in each collection with the team logo being the only differentiating factor.  I have teams that want to add a secondary decoration to their apparel but I don't have a way to add a charge for the extra decoration location based on the collection that product is in. I need it to appear on the product page itself and not in the cart.  Or worst case scenario a way to have the same product show different sell prices based on the collection it is in.

I have all inventory tied to an ERP system so i can't just create new SKU's for each product based on the collection it is in...

Any suggestions on an app that would let me set up an additional fee for a product that is in multiple collections understanding that I don't want the fee to show up in all collections.

Jacket 1 - collection 1 - sell prcie 100.00 

Jacket 1 - collection 2 - sell price 105.00

I have already tried Order & Product fees app. and Infinite Options app.  

Thank you in advance for your help!

Replies 2 (2)

CourtneyMiller
Excursionist
79 1 4

Hi. Just want to check my understanding here:

• You currently have 5 collections of products that share the same SKU, but you are printing different logos on them based on the collection selected
  • The displayed prices for the 5 collections are the same
  • You want a way to change the price of the product under a specific collection when customers want to add secondary decorations

Is this the case? You basically want the price to vary based on the collection, and not the SKU?

Cheers,

Courtney

Touchstone7200
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Sounds like you understand my situation.  Do you have any recommendations? Thank you in advance for your time.