Solved

Apps regarding large digital downloads

bakyboy
Excursionist
78 0 2

hey, im familiar with shopify's digital downloads app
but i need more than 5gb limit.
i have large digital files, what can i do?
is there an app that allows more than 5gb downloads? or i can refer to a google drive link? what do you suggest?

Accepted Solution (1)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1025

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @bakyboy,

There are a number of different digital download apps from the Shopify App store you can check out if Shopify's Digital download app doesn't have enough download space for what you're selling. I've linked my favourite ones below: 

Some of these options have free plans but also paid options and to get more download space they might require a paid plan option. You're best bet is to go take a look and see if there's one you like and resonate with that has the space you require. 

On the off chance that none of these apps can do what you need, the best way forward from there would be to have something custom made by a Shopify Expert. It would be a higher one off cost, but it wouldn't be a monthly charge which the apps would more than likely be if you needed a paid plan for what you need. You can see the Expert directory here

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1025

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @bakyboy,

There are a number of different digital download apps from the Shopify App store you can check out if Shopify's Digital download app doesn't have enough download space for what you're selling. I've linked my favourite ones below: 

Some of these options have free plans but also paid options and to get more download space they might require a paid plan option. You're best bet is to go take a look and see if there's one you like and resonate with that has the space you require. 

On the off chance that none of these apps can do what you need, the best way forward from there would be to have something custom made by a Shopify Expert. It would be a higher one off cost, but it wouldn't be a monthly charge which the apps would more than likely be if you needed a paid plan for what you need. You can see the Expert directory here

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.