Solved

Are there any review apps to add reviews in store homepage?

jackiew
Tourist
11 0 3
Hi! I like an app that can add product reviews on store homepage. Do you have any ideas?

banned
Accepted Solution (1)

AliReviews
Shopify Partner
773 89 353

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @jackiew ! 

You can take a look at Ali Reviews since you want to add reviews in store's Homepage.  

The new version of Ali Reviews is featured with the new review widgets that  provides various styles of review displays. Thus, you can show reviews in many styles and on any pages  of your store using the friendly drag and drop builder. Using drag and drop builer, you can simply add reviews in any pages you like (Homepage, Collection page, Cart page, etc) with no coding needed 

Ali Reviews is now available in Shopify App Store, providing 7-day FREE trial of all the exclusive features, so you take a free ride of our app, no charge approved. 

Get to know about Ali Reviews HERE 

And please don't hesitate to contact us directly via email and live chat if you have any questions: 

- Email: support@fireapps.io 

- Live chat: Chat with Ali Reviews Team  

Hope this post is helpful for you. Wish you all the best! 

Ali Reviews Team 

- Was my answer helpful? Please hit Like or Mark it as solution!
- Ali Reviews - The must-have Shopify app that empowers you to effortlessly collect, display, and manage product reviews.
- Start your FREE trial today!

View solution in original post

Replies 10 (10)

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @jackiew,

Judge.me Review and Ali Reviews both allow you to add Review in Homepage. Especially they work well with Shopify page builder like PageFly (you can check this article for more info)

Hope you find it helpful.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @jackiew, I hope you are doing well! you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillionIf you need help with a setup you contact support@aitrillion.com.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Conner_Pope
Shopify Partner
48 1 19

https://apps.shopify.com/innova-social-reviews — Innova is a great app to add Facebook and Google reviews onto your homepage, which comes with multiple different display options, including a Review Window, Carousel, and a Tab on your website.

ZotaboxTools
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi @jackiew ,

You can check out our app - Zotabox 20+ Promotional Sales Tools including embeddable reviews and testimonials. You can link to your Google or Facebook reviews or manually upload your own reviews. 

You can check us out here.  You can customize the look of your reviews and select which pages to display on etc. 

We wish you the best with your online store.

AliReviews
Shopify Partner
773 89 353

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @jackiew ! 

You can take a look at Ali Reviews since you want to add reviews in store's Homepage.  

The new version of Ali Reviews is featured with the new review widgets that  provides various styles of review displays. Thus, you can show reviews in many styles and on any pages  of your store using the friendly drag and drop builder. Using drag and drop builer, you can simply add reviews in any pages you like (Homepage, Collection page, Cart page, etc) with no coding needed 

Ali Reviews is now available in Shopify App Store, providing 7-day FREE trial of all the exclusive features, so you take a free ride of our app, no charge approved. 

Get to know about Ali Reviews HERE 

And please don't hesitate to contact us directly via email and live chat if you have any questions: 

- Email: support@fireapps.io 

- Live chat: Chat with Ali Reviews Team  

Hope this post is helpful for you. Wish you all the best! 

Ali Reviews Team 

- Was my answer helpful? Please hit Like or Mark it as solution!
- Ali Reviews - The must-have Shopify app that empowers you to effortlessly collect, display, and manage product reviews.
- Start your FREE trial today!

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
7392 1421 1412

@jackiew Ryviu allows you to add review section, review stars on the homepage 

- Helpful? Like or Accept solution, - Coffee Tips or Paypal Tips
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Create Image Lookbook, Photo Gallery with product hotspots
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now

VitaF
Shopify Partner
159 2 28

Hello Jakiew!

I hope you have found a great review app and once you have done so, you will most likely face the question how to encourage customers to leave reviews for your store.

We have written an article on how to leverage the post-purchase experience so that the customers would gladly leave reviews after they have shopped with you. Hopefully, this will give you some insight on how to give your customers a friendly nudge to leave a review.

Helpcenterapp

SocialMediaFeed
Shopify Partner
17 1 3

Hello @jackiew , 

If you would like to embed Reviews from Google, Facebook, Airbnb or Yelp. Try using Social Media Feed App by Tagembed [ https://apps.shopify.com/tagembed-widget ]

Thanks,

Michael Williams
For Social Media Feed App by Tagembed
Embed Instagram Feed, Facebook Feed, Google Reviews & Many More

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @jackiew 

This is PageFly - Advanced Page Builder app.

There are a lot of review apps but I want to recommend some top apps: Growave, Yotpo, Judge.me, Reviews.io, Loox, etc.

You can check our top list review apps with details of pricing, pros & cons to pick the suitable one for your store's budget.

sallyjohnson
Explorer
182 2 6

Hey there, definately you can add reviews of your customers to your homepage as well as to your product page, for this you can use best and good apps from the shopify app store such as Product reviews app  which is given by shopify itself or you can use a good third party app such as Ali Reviews or Judge me product reviews .

As well as, I would like to suggest you to try a good shopify landing page builder such as Layoubase https://apps.shopify.com/layoutbase-pagebuilder

which can help you and make your work easy and handy without any coding, It is a drag & drop page builder. Thanks

Sally Johnson - Layoutbase.com Ambassador