Automate reorder email reminders for certain products ordered two years ago

The_PGS
Visitor
1 0 1

We are looking to send email reorder reminders to customers who purchased certain items.  The items have a recommended lifespan of 2 years, so we want to send an email with a link to the same product the customer purchased previously to remind them that they should consider reordering on the second anniversary of the original purchase.  

This seems pretty straightforward to us, but I can't seem to find an email marketing or automation app that can do this specific task or even something similar.  Can anyone help point me in the right direction?  Thanks!

Reply 1 (1)

Shruti-SC
Shopify Partner
20 0 0

Hi there

I believe I have a solution for your request. The application that could help you is called Reorder Master. It provides APIs to meet your requirements for sending reminders for products that were ordered two years ago, and you can even schedule a personalized email. You can explore this app and discover many other valuable features as well.

Please feel free to reach out to the customer service team. They will be more than happy to assist you further. 

Best regards,

Shruti

☞ Email: shruti@hulkapps.com