Automate Tabular Product Description for all products

CNOS
Tourist
10 0 3

Hi,

I am running a shop with roughly 400 products at the moment and I would like to change the product description for all my existing and future products.

I would like to move to a tabular design for my product description, where the different rows are pre-defined (e.g. volume, country, brand etc.) and identical across all products.

Current Standard Product Page - Currently my products have simple text description of several lines as 

Future Expected Product Page (currently manually updated for a few individual products)

Is there an app (or other smart solution) that would allow me to make this process efficient in a sense that I don’t have to manually create an HTML table for every product and go through the Shopify product page UI? 

Ideally I am picturing a back-end solution in which I could import the data for each product and then it would auto populate it into a proper table (as shown in my second link).

Thank you very much.

As

Replies 3 (3)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

oscprofessional_0-1629461834614.png

like this?

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
CNOS
Tourist
10 0 3

Sort of but I would really like it to be in a proper table format as shown hereunder. 

The left column is always identical and the values in the right column I would like to be able to populate in a back-end solution, ideally in a form of a spreadsheet / database.

1EEAF3AD-B775-4876-8009-EF298BDA21A7.jpeg

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Hello @CNOS ,

I have checked your website,  You need to change the liquid code for right solution. You can do this by yourself if you have coding knowledge or hire us we will do this for you. You can email me my email id is written below.

Thanks

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing