Automatic reviews - is there any free app ?

ziggy55
5 0 0

Hello Guys,

im new at shopify...

Automatic reviews - is there any free app ?

what i am looking is something like this  ore is someone using this exact app and what do you think about it ?

https://apps.shopify.com/ali-reviews?surface_detail=product+reviews&surface_inter_position=1&surface...

Regards

Reply 1 (1)

Nia
Shopify Staff
537 38 79

Hi, @!

Here are a few great apps that are similar to the Ali Reviews app -

The apps above provide you with a free plan, unlimited product review requests, and customisation similar to Ali Reviews. Take some time to test out the apps on your store and figure out what works well for you! Any questions regarding functionality of the apps above are best directed to the app developers. You can access support for these apps by clicking directly on the links above and scrolling down to the Support section of the page.

In order to gain a higher rate of positive reviews, you need to showcase your product's quality and your dedication to customer service. We have a great Shopify blog on tips to improve your product pages. Set time aside to go through your website and ensure it is easy to navigate, your homepage represents your brand, the images are high quality and the product pages hold clear content!

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog