Automatically add free item to cart

scoresfilm
2 0 0

Hello,

Is there a way to have an item automatically added to an order when a certain threshold is met?

We would like to give customers a free canvas tote (normally $10) when they spend $80 at our store. I've tried buy x, get y free before, but sometimes customers forget to add to cart in order to get the free gift, so we would like to automate the process.

Any thoughts?

Replies 4 (4)
Greta
Shopify Staff
52 10 8

Hi, @scoresfilm!

Thank you for your post. I can definitely suggest some apps that provide your customers with a free item as part of their purchase.

When searching for free gift apps in our app store, I found some great options that specifically mention that the gifts are automatically added when the customer meets the criteria you define. Check those out here:

If you’re new to third party apps, I recommend checking out this guide which goes over all the details you might want to know about them (https://bit.ly/3HshOOm). You can also check out these two help documents regarding how to work with apps (for example, how to install/uninstall them and how to view an app’s invoice) and how to get support

I hope this helps!

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

bshum1
3 0 0

Hi there 

I'm trying to do the same thing. Did you find a suitable solution?

THanks

Bonnie

BinalSavani
Shopify Partner
164 13 32

Hello @scoresfilm & @bshum1,

Hope you are doing well.

To meet your requirement, iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell app is the best fit.

Binal Savani | iDentixweb

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
HypeCart
Tourist
19 0 1

Hi there @scoresfilm & @bshum1!

HypeCart can do exactly what you're asking for, and even more.

I would suggest to check it out and if you have any questions at all just send us an email on hello@hypecart.co or through the chat in the app.

All the best!

HypeCart - A better checkout experience that generates higher revenue
App Store - Demo Store - Website