Automatically change customer price when they log into their account?

Justin34
Trailblazer
312 0 82

Hi all,

Is it possible to automatically change the prices of items in my shop when a customer logs into their account? I want members to automatically receive discounted prices. I can't find a way to accomplish this. But there has to be a way to do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My website is www.PennsylvaniaParks.org

Thanks in advance!

ALL I THINK ABOUT IS OUR PARKS 🙂
Replies 4 (4)

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 955

Hi @Justin34 ,

Thank you for reaching out here.

The usage of third-party apps seems to be a great way to deal with this. After doing some searching, I found some apps that fit your requirement. Make sure you check them out.

Wholesale Bear ‑ Bulk Discount 

If you find this answer helpful, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards.

banned

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1569

@Justin34 
Welcome to Shopify Community.
You can get this features by the custom code.

for that you have to hire a developer to achieve this features.

Let me know if you need any more help.
Thank you.

Bpowers
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Check out https://apps.shopify.com/custom-pricing-discounts-by-appikon as well. You can specify various discounts based on customer tags. Many different discounts like $ spent get % off, etc. 

Cheers, Brad

rohan_5894
Shopify Partner
34 0 5

Hi @Justin34 

In case if you are still looking for an app I guess Discount Depot App will fullfil your requirment here. It offers Custom Pricing features for its logged in & logged out customers on the basis of there logged status. Plus it also offers custom discounted prices on your products and collections, on the basis of wholesale & retail customer that means your product will show different price to different customers.

App URl https://apps.shopify.com/custom-pricing-shipping

Key features of the app

• Customer specific multi-currency discount rules for your products & variants.
  • Offer tiered shipping rates on multiple customers and products rules.
  • Customised discount labels with percentage or flat rules.
  • With one click, exclude all your already discounted products from discount rules
  • Schedule your discount rules and specify custom priorities with price rounding, and many more.

Let me know if you have any other concerns for us.

Rohan Sharma