What's the best B2B custom pricing app for Shopify?

crashbandicoot
Excursionist
31 0 4

Does anyone know of a B2B custom pricing app that can do the following:

• Apply custom pricing to entire store for certain accounts when logged in (e.g. 15% off ALL items)
  • Apply individual custom pricing (e.g. on top of 15% off entire store, an extra 5% off for certain members)  
  • Create different membership/account types 
  • Minimal to no theme editing 
  • Works with page builders such as LayoutHub 

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated, thanks guys! 

Replies 4 (4)

Tim_Gist
Explorer
92 2 8

Hi @crashbandicoot ,

It sounds like our app Wholster may be a good fit for your use-case.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch here: support@gist-apps.com

Tim

EmmaSmth
Explorer
45 0 19

Hi @crashbandicoot!

I would like to suggest you KAD Wholesale app. It is our brand new app which is Free for 1 year for new users.

App will help you create wholesale tags that witch will include products or entire store with required discount and also can have two cart limits (quantity and sum).

Group your customers ander this wholesale tags to make sure that they are the only one who will see these discounts once they are logged in.

Here is the link to the app KAD Wholesale • Custom Pricing

If you have any questions you can contact me via Email support@kad.systems 

Conversion_Bear
Shopify Partner
56 0 31

Hi there,

in case you're still looking for the perfect solution - 

Wholesale Bear supports different prices per different customer groups and does not inject ANY theme code.

It's a plug and play solution you can use in conjunction with any page building app.

In addition, it includes the following feature set:

• Wholesale pricing based on customers tags
  • Net terms orders
  • Custom shipping rates
  • Discount rounding
  • Target specific countries
  • Pricing time limits
  • Tax exempt
  • Analytics

PS - we're offering 1000 FREE FOR LIFE subscriptions to celebrate our launch month.

Lynda.

Customer Success @ Conversion Bear

rohan_5894
Shopify Partner
34 0 5

Hi @crashbandicoot 

In case if you are still looking for an app I guess Discount Depot App will fullfil your requirment here. It offers Custom Pricing features for its B2B & B2C Customers on a single website. It offers custom discounted prices on your products and collections, on the basis of wholesale & retail customer that means your product will show different price to different customers.

App URl https://apps.shopify.com/custom-pricing-shipping

• Customer specific multi-currency discount rules for your products & variants.
  • Offer tiered shipping rates on multiple customers and products rules.
  • Customised discount labels with percentage or flat rules.
  • With one click, exclude all your already discounted products from discount rules
  • Schedule your discount rules and specify custom priorities with price rounding, and many more.

Let me know if you have any other concerns for us.

Rohan Sharma