FROM CACHE - en_header

Back In Stock Demand

SpiritedMermaid
1 0 0

Hi there!

I've been doing research on Notify When In Stock buttons, and they seem great for customers who want to get a notification when products are back in stock. However, I'm looking for an app that will;

1. Allow customers to request products (by clicking "notifying when back in stock")
  2. Notify me what products customers want the most (to prioritize them)
  3. Notify me when stock gets low
Reply 1 (1)
Stacy_Zhuk
Shopify Partner
139 5 17

Hello @SpiritedMermaid,

Back In Stock: Customer Alerts by SureSwift Capital is a good solution to follow. It is easy to install and easy to configure. This app operates on the product variant level: customers are notified when the specific size or color they want is restocked.

Also, you can consider the StockBot Low Stock Alert app by StoreBuilder. With its free plan, you can track up to 200 products in your store – set low stock levels and get daily or weekly email updates with products that have reached these levels.

And if it is important for you, there is always an option to develop a custom Shopify app to meet your needs and combines these features in one app. 

If you need any assistance, please, don't hesitate to drop me a line.

I am a Co-founder and the Business Development Director at Whidegroup with a decade of experience in e-commerce consulting and project management for small and medium-sized enterprises.