booking system

jllglobal
6 0 0

hi does anyone know of an APP that can operate similar to booking.com on shopify? www.influencermarkets.com is where I am looking to fit this under the country deals section.

Thanks in advance

James

Replies 2 (2)
jess-indie
1 0 0

Hi James, I might be semi-helpful here, but it's also self-serving.

The indie Experiences App is currently in review with Shopify and should be available to you in the next week or so, and it is designed for that exact purpose; indie builds tools for tour operators. Albeit you'll have a week or so to wait, you might want to check out our website here to see if it suits, as our Shopify submission is an app version of the same tour management software: https://www.indietravel.co/

Or let me know if you'd like a quick chat or demo - we'd be happy to give you a sneak peek behind the scenes before the app officially launches

jllglobal
6 0 0

Hi, Thanks for your response. Can you confirm this service to operate and sync with external hotels/restaurants calendars on a B2B bases with a user login and self serve tools that can list services within our Shopify platform to specific collections? Also can it provide a calendar and booking system for our end customers on a b2c bases?

I would be happy to chat via zoom or similar. Please contact me james@influencermarkets.com to arrange

thanks

James