Bulk Discount / Upsell / Post-sell App

imanerd
Visitor
1 0 0

I am looking for an app that has the following:

• Automatic tiered discounts for bulk purchases, for example 2-5 items 5% off,  5-10 items 8% off, 15+ items 12% off, etc.
  • Upsell on product pages. Ideally this would be a checkbox next to the upsell offer, which will be an extended warranty, that if checked will automatically be added to the cart along with the product. 
  • Upsell in cart.
  • Post purchase upsell, which can be on the order confirmation page or via email.

I've searched but can't find exactly what I'm looking for all in one app. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Replies 4 (4)

SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
246 24 93

Hi @imanerd,

Your upselling ideas are really awesome!!

You can give a try to iCart upsell app, which can help you to fulfill most of them.

Regards,

Sagarika Das

► If the answer solve your issue please ✔ Accept it and hit like

► Need help with theme customization, speed optimization, fixing bugs?

► Let's connect: Mail me Or Skype me: live:.cid.2667d78144ce77ad

thimatic
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

Hey, try our app https://apps.shopify.com/hype-post-purchase-offers we just launched it so using our app you can show post-purchase offers so users can buy it with only one click do not need to re-enter all details. This will display after the payment page and before thank you page during the checkout process.

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4164 935 1586

Hi @imanerd,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. Welcome to Shopify Community!

Regarding your concern, I think the app that has all these requirements are not available yet. However, in the meantime, you could refer to some of the best upselling/cross-selling apps:

- About Bundles apps, you can try PickStory App or Bold Bundles, these 2 apps enable us to easily create multiple types of bundles for our products. 

- And with Upsell Apps, you could try WISER or LimeSpot Personalizer, you can easily create recommendations widget in every page type with these 2 apps, besides that, they also allow you to send email recommendations to drive customers back to your site. We also get to experience some upselling apps and choose the best ones for your reference, you can check this guide

Hope my answer will be helpful to you.

Best of luck!

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

AppJetty
Excursionist
74 1 3

Hi! @imanerd 

I was going through the apps research for bundle apps and upselling apps so from that research I got one app that has more than 25+ apps integrated in only one app. That is the all in one shopify app you can have for your business. 

An app which I got after lots of research is CommerceXpand. It is all in one shopify app for any businesses. 

Grab this opportunity of all in one app with CommerceXpand - Your Ultimate All In One Shopify App

Just give it a try! 

Hope this helps!

Improve your sales with AJ Delivery Date & Shipping