Bundle App compatible with Currency App

Caroline13
Visitor
3 0 1

Hello. 

I am hoping someone may be able to help. 

We are trying to add a product bundle app to our website. However, we have Geolocation app on our website. Our base currency is Euro, but we have fixed pricing for GBP so we show GBP pricing to customers in the UK. 

Has anyone come across a bundle app that is compatible with a multicurrency app? We have tried a lot, and haven't come across any that work. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Kind Regards, 

Caroline 

Replies 5 (5)

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hey Caroline

What limitations have you come across? If the order values are already set our bundling app should be able to update your orders to the components of the bundle. We would just need to store the prices in different currencies. If you want to discuss further send me an email to tom@channelup.io

Regards

Tom

Caroline13
Visitor
3 0 1

Thanks for your reply, Tom. I'll take a look at your app 🙂

Sozoli
Excursionist
14 0 4

Caroline how did you get on?  I am in the same situation.

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

Hey, @Caroline13 

There is a bundle builder app developed by Eight that is compatible with a currency app called Best Currency Converter by Grizzly Apps SRL. The bundle app offers a 30-day free trial and then starts at $25/month and the currency app has a free plan option and a paid one for $9.95/month. With this app stack, you shouldn't have issues with your bundles not properly converting/displaying the proper price in the customer's currency. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AppJetty
Excursionist
74 1 3

Hi @Caroline13 

I have come across a bundle app that is compatible with a multicurrency app. There is a solution with 25+ apps but all apps are covered under one app. 

Don't you thing that it is interesting to have 25+ apps in just one app? 

Let me introduce to an app which I am talking about: 

Here we go! 

There are numerous Shopify apps available to help you increase revenue, increase conversions, increase average order value, optimise your store, and capture leads. However, we provide a collection of 28+ critical apps that are solely focused on the customer experience. After all, a positive customer experience leads to increased sales, conversions, and brand awareness.

CommerceXpand is an app bundle that includes store management features, sales apps, and marketing tools. Product management apps include Bulk Editor, Product Bundles, and Back in Store Alerts. Apps such as Volume Discount, Countdown Timer, and Quick Buy can help drive sales, while Announcement Bar, Recently Viewed Products, and Product Reviews can help capture more leads.

I hope this helps! 

Improve your sales with AJ Delivery Date & Shipping