Bundle / Discount App that handle International Pricing?

MackJon
Excursionist
26 0 5

Hi All,

We've moved on to using international pricing - specifically so that different countries have a specific fixed price for a product, not linked to exchange rates. 

It's working fine for normal purchases, and Shopify can handle discounts natively through percentages. E.g. 10% a €100/£100 product becomes €90/£90. Easy!

However, I need an app that handles bundles, add-ons etc that used international price - everything keeps using exchanges rates instead and ignoring the actual 'fixed' price and working from the original euro pricing.

For example, a lot I'm testing will do the above as:
10% of €100 is €10, which is about £8.59. So 10% of £100 = £91.30!

Which as you can imagine is a problem. 

My other favourite is an upsell that offers a £10 gift for free, then asks the customer for the remaining £1.30 at checkout.

Does anyone know of any apps that can handle this? Injecting into pagemakers is also a must too as please.

Cheers
Jon

Reply 1 (1)
channelup
Shopify Partner
621 33 133

Hey Jon

Do you orders show different currencies for different orders? Our bundle app just converts the order into the specific components. So if the order is set to a specific currency it should just be a mathematical change. We would have to test it out to confirm. If you would like to discuss further or have us test further just send me an email to tom@channelup.io.

Regards

Tom

Bundleup - bundle your products and unbundle your orders.
Channelup is a product data management solution helping Shopify stores automate their processes.
Get in touch with our team here.