Solved

What app allows custom bundle creation with product variants on Shopify?

vismail
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi there,

I have been looking for an App the can let customers to "build" their own bundle with different products and variant, under a main product, please see photo for reference. Do you know what App they're using or any App that offer this same feature?

Thank you so much.

Screenshot (74).png

Accepted Solution (1)

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

This is an accepted solution.

Hi

There are probably 3 different ways to achieve this:

1. You can use an options app that lets you style similar to what the example is. Options app don't bundle the items but rather tag the order with the options so if you need inventory may not work. The benefit of them is you can add more options and variations that otherwise Shopify doesn't allow.
  2. A theme based bundle app that lets you build custom pages and let the user select different items. These items are then added to the cart and checkout as normal. There is usually theme changes required to achieve this.
  3. A backend based bundle app that lets you define the bundle components and then when an order comes through it is split into the component order lines post purchase. You can check out our app for this. An example set up would be to have multiple options for a main product and each of those variations would contain the main product in the backend so when purchased will let you fulfil as per normal. However, if you have a lot of options this method won't work as limited by Shopify as to how many variations you can set up. 

Regards

Tom

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

This is an accepted solution.

Hi

There are probably 3 different ways to achieve this:

1. You can use an options app that lets you style similar to what the example is. Options app don't bundle the items but rather tag the order with the options so if you need inventory may not work. The benefit of them is you can add more options and variations that otherwise Shopify doesn't allow.
  2. A theme based bundle app that lets you build custom pages and let the user select different items. These items are then added to the cart and checkout as normal. There is usually theme changes required to achieve this.
  3. A backend based bundle app that lets you define the bundle components and then when an order comes through it is split into the component order lines post purchase. You can check out our app for this. An example set up would be to have multiple options for a main product and each of those variations would contain the main product in the backend so when purchased will let you fulfil as per normal. However, if you have a lot of options this method won't work as limited by Shopify as to how many variations you can set up. 

Regards

Tom

PauloM
Shopify Partner
47 1 3

Hey @vismail,

Have you already checked PickyStory's combo products?

Combo Products enable you to bundle products as a single product and sell them through a dedicated product page.

Examples:
Buy A+B+C for $50

Buy any pack from the Gifts collection for $99

See live example here

Hope this helps and feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Paulo M. | PickyStory

E-commerce expert? Join our partner program!

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

Hey, @vismail there are a few great bundle apps in our app store that I recommend checking out. Below I have listed a couple that I recommend. Feel free to take a look and take advantage of their free trials to see if they're a good fit for your needs.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

EFOLI-Emilia7
Shopify Partner
289 9 37

@vismail As you’re looking for an app that will allow your customer to create their own bundle then the  MultiVariants - Bulk order app can be a solution for you.

With this app, your customer can select multiple variants with different quantities of a product with a single click on the product page. All you need to do is add the products as variants in Shopify under the main product. And then using the app you can display the products under the main product so that your customer can choose their bundle.

Depending on the variant selections, it’s possible to create a preferable bundle. Through this app, you can apply restrictions for minimum-maximum quantities, predefined bundle, interval quantities, limits on variants and orders can be achieved. Also, you can set restrictions on any specific product or group of products in your store. 

Here is a Demo Product where your customers can create their own bundle.

Variants select-list display MultiVariants AppVariants select-list display MultiVariants App

Emilia7 | eFoli
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 69 272

Hi @vismail 

Regarding your requirements,  AllFetch Product Bundle app might be a good  and suitable choice

With this app, you can create various bundle types such as Free Gift bundle, Multiple Product bundle, Quantity Break bundle, BOGO, etc 

Discount on Total Bundle.png

Especially, you can create Mix & Match bundle so customers can build their own bundle from available options. And you can display all bundle types on the product page, homepage, landing page, etc 

ezgif.com-gif-maker (5).gif

If you find them helpful, please give me a Like and Add to solution

Happy bundling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @vismail 

This is PageFly - Free Page Builder.

This part of the store you took the screenshot is using Infinite Options by ShopPad app.

You can give it a try, it's easy to set up.

Moreover, PageFly did integrate with this app so that you will have a powerful product page using both of PageFly and Infinite Options app.

You can also consult this list of the best product options apps

They all provide the features you want and PageFly integrates with these apps. 

Happy selling!

AvisPlus
Shopify Partner
41 3 9

Hi @vismail,

Molly here from AvisPlus Product Options - Customize Product Options & Increase Conversion Rate. I have created many bundled options for our merchants recently and I think our app can be a good fit.

I created a similar bundle here so you can take a look: https://avisplus-demo.myshopify.com/products/bundles-and-up-charge (if you see the storefront password, it's 0000). So basically to set it up, I'll do it like this:

- Create a product for the bundle.

- Create 3 dropdowns letting them choose tweezers.

- Create one more option asking their color. You can use swatches.

- I also added an up-charge option in case you need ^^

The only cons mentioned above is that we do not track inventory. However, you can still track the inventory of the product you create in the store admin.

Let me know if you have any further questions. Our app is currently free so hope you can give it a try!

Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 11.39.17.png

AvisPlus Product Options - FREE APP to Increase conversion rate - Quick and easy custom product options - Swatches, radiobuttons, input fields and many more!

Say hi to us at: help@avisplus.io
If you find our replies helpful, click LIKE to let us know!