Does Shopify offer a native app for product bundles?

Craftywaftyshop
Visitor
2 0 1

Do Shopify do their own bundles app?

I am really struggling to find an app/3rd party app in Shopify that is good at doing bundles, I simply want to pick a few products and list them as one kit for sale. When sold it adjusts the inventory level of each product. I would also like the option to select if the items used in the kit can be automatically removed from individual sale as a tick option, so they can only be bought as part of kit. This needs to be able to apply a discount to the whole order or specific items.

I would also like for customers to pick their own bundles from certain collections and choose 3 products or more to get a discount automatically applied.

It would be great if the app also did the "customers also bought" recommendations.

Any suggestions?

Replies 4 (4)

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3056

Hello @Craftywaftyshop. We are PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. We would like to recommend you our tips for choosing the most suitable bundle app for your page here. To integrate a 3rd party app to your page, it is easy with our help. You can try bundle app, let check our detailed manual out. Right now, we integrate with a lot of bundle app which just require you to drag and drop them inside the editor. Or we can assist you to integrate 3rd app manually with our 24/7 support team. Thank you and Have a great day! 

BundleKit
Trailblazer
149 9 14

Hi @Craftywaftyshop 

This is Jun from Bundle Kit

Our app is capable of meeting your needs. You can sell all items as one kit and our app will also be able to track the SKUs and inventories of each product from the bundle item.

To give you an idea, here's a sample bundle product we have:

Sample Bundle - Bundle Kit.JPG

To do this, you would need to create a dummy product in Shopify and add all of the items that you would like to be part of the bundle. 

Using our app, convert this to a bundle in our app. We have a step-by-step instructions here: https://help.bundlekit.io/creating-your-first-bundle

You can also hide the individual items that are part of the bundle from your storefront. Here's a guide on how to do it: https://help.bundlekit.io/hiding-individual-bundle-items-on-storefront

Also, to allow your customers to choose 3 products from a bundle, you will need to create another dummy bundle product in Shopify. Since Shopify supports up to 3 variant options and 100 variants per product, you may only allow your customers to choose 3 products from a bundle. 

I have attached another sample bundle product for your reference: 

Sample Bundle.JPG

In order to achieve something similar to the image above, in your dummy bundle product, you can add those 3 products as its variants.

For instance, it can be like this:

Under options:

Option name 1: 1st product name

Option values: variants of 1st product if there are any

Option name 2: 2nd product name

Option values: variants of 2nd product if there are any

Option name 3: 3rd product name

Option values: variants of 3rd product if there are any

Using our app, convert this to a bundle in our app and define the variants of each product inside the app.

Here's another guide on how to display the bundle price as a sale price: https://help.bundlekit.io/displaying-bundle-price-as-a-sale-price

Although our app currently does not have the "customers also bought" functionality, here are other apps you might look into:

https://apps.shopify.com/also-bought

https://apps.shopify.com/frequently-bought-together

Let us know if you have any questions. 

Bundle Kit enables businesses to easily build product kits, sync inventory of bundle and bundled products sold, and fulfill bundle orders.

PauloM
Shopify Partner
47 1 3

Hey @Craftywaftyshop,

I highly recommend checking PickyStory's bundle deal.

With Bundles, you can upsell deals on your product pages or any other page in your store. You can create manual bundles or use automation bundles based on your store's sales history.
Examples:
  • Buy products A + B + C together
  • Buy products A + B + C for 10% off
Live example

PauloM_0-1648027060657.png

Lastly, all sales through PickyStory deals are tracked on an individual product basis and synced with your Shopify inventory. Discounts are also automatically when customers purchase your bundles. 

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Paulo M. | PickyStory

E-commerce expert? Join our partner program!
EcomSpence
Shopify Partner
16 1 12

I have installed PickyStory and am using Combos. The app is pretty great, but not usable for us, and we are stuck. The issue is that it is pretty much unusable for someone who creates a bundle with some lower priced and higher priced (premium) items. It displays the worst (highest) possible combo price for the products in the bundle everywhere else on the site, but the product page - no customer is going to shop something where the price is the highest possible. We are disappointed and have to go back to the drawing board because of this missing feature. 

If someone wishes to make customizable bundles that have different priced items, you may want to look elsewhere until they add this feature. If it displayed the lowest possible combo price, then it would be more useable.