Calendar Event App that takes payment through shopify recommedations ?

MarketingCSSC
4 0 0

Hello 

We are switching Shopify themes and doing a ton of housekeeping. Our all events calendar where customers could sign up for training classes took payment through a third party (what my boss told me) and we are looking for a replacement app for an event calendar (the current app is called events calendar) that looks snazzy is easy to used and can take payment through Shopify? I appreciate any recommendations you might have thank you!

Replies 3 (3)

SPEAZ
Shopify Partner
22 3 9

Hi, take a look at IzyRent! It's really easy to use 🙂

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

Hey, @MarketingCSSC 

I'd recommend checking out Event Calendar App as it should suit your needs. They offer a 7-day free trial and are then $14.99/month. Their app supports RSVP and payment functionality. They also state that you can take payments directly from your website. They also have a Google maps integration so that you can show your customers exactly where your events are happening. Their app demo can be found here so that you can see it all in action.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Gavinator
Shopify Partner
1318 15 124

Hi there,

We have a lot of merchants using our App (BookThatApp) to manage class schedules and bookings. When you install the App a calendar appears automatically (no coding required). Payment for the courses is handled in Shopify.

There is a free trial so feel free to install it and if you have any questions or need help setting it up please shoot us an email at support @ zetya.com.

Gavin.

www.bookthatapp.com