Solved

Can I Dropship using amazon as a supplier?.

Synth_BeatDrop
Tourist
9 1 0

Hey Yall,
I want to dropship a product and use amazon as a supplier, since their prices are really cheap.  Does AutoDS work like this? Anyone know any other auto fulfillment apps that can do this? Thanks.

Accepted Solution (1)

PageFly-Garcia
Shopify Partner
457 74 128

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Synth_BeatDrop 

How do you do? I’m Garcia. Sure, we can utilize Amazon as a suppliers. AutoDS is an automation tool primarily designed for dropshipping on platforms like eBay, Shopify, and others. While it can help automate various aspects of your dropshipping business, it is not specifically tailored for sourcing products from Amazon for dropshipping.

Search this app on Shopify App Store, it truly new, but be the best option matching with your expectations, Zonify ‑ Amazon Dropshipping. These app will help us to deal with Shopify' rules, Amazon's one as well, and give more information related to Amazon's policies. Also, keep in mind that the app’s performance can be influenced by factors such as your store’s specific needs, the products you sell, and how you use the app.

However, I will list some important considerations to keep in mind  based on my 10-year experience working in Ecommerce. Amazon’s dropshipping fees vary by product type but are usually between 8% and 15%. If you’re working with small margins when dropshipping Amazon products, this could eat into your profits

Thanks,
Garicia 

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

PageFly-Garcia
Shopify Partner
457 74 128

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Synth_BeatDrop 

How do you do? I’m Garcia. Sure, we can utilize Amazon as a suppliers. AutoDS is an automation tool primarily designed for dropshipping on platforms like eBay, Shopify, and others. While it can help automate various aspects of your dropshipping business, it is not specifically tailored for sourcing products from Amazon for dropshipping.

Search this app on Shopify App Store, it truly new, but be the best option matching with your expectations, Zonify ‑ Amazon Dropshipping. These app will help us to deal with Shopify' rules, Amazon's one as well, and give more information related to Amazon's policies. Also, keep in mind that the app’s performance can be influenced by factors such as your store’s specific needs, the products you sell, and how you use the app.

However, I will list some important considerations to keep in mind  based on my 10-year experience working in Ecommerce. Amazon’s dropshipping fees vary by product type but are usually between 8% and 15%. If you’re working with small margins when dropshipping Amazon products, this could eat into your profits

Thanks,
Garicia 

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.