Can I have a custom sale badge?

jackrivers
Excursionist
24 2 11

I want to apply a sale badge image over the top of certain products when you're browsing collection pages (as shown below). If you navigate onto the product page itself, the badge should be gone. Is this possible?

jackrivers_0-1663368626827.png

Replies 3 (3)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@jackrivers 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!😊
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @jackrivers,

We're from PageFly Landing Page Builder. Welcome to Shopify Community! 

Regarding this concern, you could try out some Product Badges app such as ModeMagic- Store ConversionsSuper Watermarks ‑ Badges, Flair Product Badges etc These are the top Product Badges apps which offer easy customization and configuration; especially, they are also compatible to work on PageFly pages as well. 

If you need any help relating to badges customization on specific pages, we'd recommend you contact the Support Team of these apps to get the best support. 

Hope our answer will be helpful to you. 

Best of luck!

Ankit6
Shopify Partner
36 3 1

Hi, @jackrivers  

I would like to address your concern. If you are looking for displaying multiple badges like percentage sales, simple low-stock, sale, out-of-stock text badges, and Image-based Badges on your store, you can use the Prime Badges Labels & Stickers It also has the option to display the badge only on the collection page.

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog
Shopify Partner