Can you create a Referral & Affiliate Program in One App?

dln5013
1 0 0
Hey there! Looking for a recommendation...

Is there an app that would allow me to give discount codes for both customers who refer new customers (referers) and the new customers (referrals) as well (i.e, share a 10% discount and get a 10% discount) AND have an affiliate program where I can track/pay a commission on 1st-time sales to my affiliate partners? 

For the affiliate program, I'd like for the affiliate to have their own unique code that would be used during checkout for the discount (not an affiliate link).

And I'd like for these referral/affiliate codes to be able to be used in addition to a discount code given for email signups using something like Privy but not for other referral/affiliate codes (so people can't stack codes).

Is there an app that can create and manage discount codes for both referral and affiliate (i.e, instead of 2 separate apps)?

Thank you!
Replies 3 (3)
Tim_Gist
Excursionist
79 0 8

Hi @dln5013 ,

Our brand new app EasyAccounts has the ability to run both of these promotions in an automated fashion: https://apps.shopify.com/easyaccounts

Through EasyAccounts Promotions tool, these type of programs can be set up in a unique way for your store, custom affiliate rewards, specific sign-up bonuses, etc.

Here's an article that goes over how to set up a basic promotion: https://docs.easy-accounts.com/article/setting-up-a-promotion-%f0%9f%93%88/

Please let us know how things look here and if you would like to go over anything. Our team is available at anytime to help out! support@gist-apps.com

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2494 342 1665

Hi @dln5013,

I'm not sure if you tried Referral Candy or UpPromote but it's my recommendation based on what you mentioned: Both have referral program with discount and affiliate management in one app. 

I hope you find this helpful.

P.s:

One way to get more MQL (marketing qualified lead).

You should try to offer any giveaways on your web (discount code, free sample, etc) to get their email and then remarketing that list to convert. Email marketing is really essential when running a store.  Before ending this comment, I'd like to share this useful webinar with you!

This Sep 5th, at 9 PM (EST) we are having Seguno & ReConvert answer all email marketing-related questions in the newest Unpack webinar: Email Marketing - Not A Monologue. In this webinar, we talk about common mistakes when running an email marketing campaign and Q&A session with experts to leverage your email marketing effectiveness We only take 100 first sign-ups. Be one and be our guest

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

KimberlyB
Tourist
38 0 1

Hi @dln5013,

ConvertOut is an option. It allows you to keep track of commissions, generate affiliate codes automatically, and monitor payouts. Different commission and discount rates can be set for each ambassador.

Install it for free here if you want to give this a try.