FROM CACHE - en_header

Can you please help me?

Dreamboy
2 0 0

Hi,

I'm looking for an app that will just add the shipping amount to the price.

Say I am selling a widget A for $0 + $9.95 for shipping and handling.

I want to give them an upsell where I'm ready to sell 3 Widget A for $0+ 3*9.95

Is there any app available which can help me? If there is none, do you think this kind of an app can help others who want to bring offers to people like me.

thanks,

-dreamboy

Replies 3 (3)
Philip_K
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
169 0 23

Hey Dreamboy,

Phil from the Shopify Support team here. Thanks for your post and welcome to the Shopify forums!

There isn't an app that's going to add the shipping price into your products actual price. Likely something that can be developd for you by a Shopify Expert. However, there are two apps that do come to mind which you might be able to integrate. If you wanted to her per product shipping you can achieve this with Better Shipping or Bespoke Shipping. So if someone orders 3 of Widget A, then you can make it so shipping is charged 3 times as per your example. You can also look at using something like Product Upsell to create deals for your customers if they purchase one of these items. This is a potential route you can take within the applications available for you at the moment. 

Phil

Philip | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Dreamboy
2 0 0

Thanks Phil.

I really appreciate your taking time to respond.

I'm trying to use these apps to bring the idea to fruition.

If I face any obstacle, I'll come back again.

thanks a lot, I really appreciate it.

-D

Philip_K
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
169 0 23

Not a problem! Just a reminder, you can open up the app listing on the app store, and they have contact information for support if you run into any issues or ever wonder if the app can achieve what you're looking to accomplish. 

Philip | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog