Change Design of App

Shockpain21
Excursionist
17 0 3

Good evening,

I would like to change the design of the Kiwi Sizing Chart App. 

I am not sure which liquid on HTML I should go to to change the HTML/CSS for the App.

my shop: www.peachboom.de

Thank you so much!

Reply 1 (1)
premadestores
Explorer
37 2 1

@Shockpain21  Kiwi is a 3rd party app and it is not related to coding, unless your developer has made some custom code to it. You can configure it by going through to Apps. If you still feel uncomfortable by doing this, we have sent you a collaborative access request to your store being Shopify Partners, please approve that so we may have a look to your website internally can assist you with the customization of your Kiwi Sizing chart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,

Hire us | We can help you & guide you how to reach to your potential customers & how to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business

Email us: info@premadedropshippingstores.com
If you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | We can help you & guide you how to reach to your potential customers & how to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business
Email us: info@premadedropshippingstores.com or check premadedropshippingstores.com