What is the best Shopify app for customizing character phone cases?

Yanique_Barnett
Visitor
1 0 0

Please help! I've been searching everywhere for an app that will allow customers to customise the look of their character phone cases (hair, eye colours, lips etc.) and I have not been able to find one that does what I want. I've come across two websites which seem to run on the same app and I've tried to inspect element but I'm failing miserably. Please check out this and this site which shows exactly what I need.

The app/ software/ whatever they use is perfect! Please help 

Replies 4 (4)

Eunice
Shopify Staff (Retired)
388 51 64

Hey, @Yanique_Barnett 

This is an awesome idea! 

I had a look on the Shopify App Store and can only find the Product Personalizer app available which comes close to what you're after. However, it doesn't allow you to build emoji characters.

I recommend getting in touch with the Shopify Experts to look at a custom build for your store. You can also purchase character creator packages from Creative Market. Be sure to look into the license type for each product to make sure you're purchasing the correct one to re-sell. 

Advertising on Social Media is going to be really fun for these products! Do you have an Instagram page for your store? If you haven't already I recommend checking out this awesome free course by Shopify Compass. In this course, you'll learn about the Instagram algorithm and how it works, as well as how to discover your niche and turn followers into customers!

Hope this helps you on your Entrepreneurial journey. If you have any questions don't hesitate to thread them here.

Cheers!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

BaileyPaserk
Shopify Partner
92 7 22

Did you end up figuring out which app was used for the toxicfox one?

The other one is this exact shopify app: https://apps.shopify.com/dynamic-product-options

Cindy_Kickflip
Shopify Partner
24 0 1

Hi @Yanique_Barnett , 

Cindy here from MyCustomizer ! 

Our app allows you to create a customizer for your lovely cups!

You can add option questions such as size, color, and add different accessories using transparent .png images (or even the customers' own personal image), and the changes brought to each selection can be viewed dynamically, in live time 🙂

I invite you to start your 14-day free trial if you wish to take a look around our app.

Feel free to write to us @ help@mycustomizer.com or visit our website to learn more about what we can do to help you grow your business.

I am always available in our chat as well.

Best regards,

Cindy

Cindy_Kickflip

Jahangir
Shopify Partner
96 2 16

Hello @Yanique_Barnett,

You can create the same character build experience by using the Inkybay - Product Customizer app extended option feature.

Here is a similar example product you can take a look at.

Jahangir | EFOLI
- Was my reply helpful? Please Like and Accept Solution!
- Selling Personalized Products? Try Inkybay | For bulk variant order, check MultiVariants