What is a good bilingual chat bot app?

stephaniejjean
Tourist
9 0 3

Hi Shopify Community, 

I'm looking for an app to add instant chat to my online store. The app has to be english AND french (not just one or the other) and if no one is available to answer the chat it has to offer the possibility to send an email

Thanks for helping !

Replies 5 (5)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2040 223 323

Hey, @stephaniejjean!

This is Moira from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for your post! I understand you are looking for an instant chat app that supports multiple languages and email functions. I'd be more than happy to help you with a solution today.

Currently, there is no option through the native Shopify chat app that provides what you are after so I have done some digging on the Shopify app store and found two fantastic apps for you to choose from below:

• Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots | Shopify App Store - This app has the option to support multiple languages and dozens of automation and Bot templates for boosting your sales.

• Formilla Live Chat | Shopify App Store - This app allows you to customize the text of the live chat buttons, chat forms, and offline email forms. You can also customize your live chat widget in any language, including Spanish, French, Indonesian, Portuguese, Chinese, Hindi, Italian, and much more!

If none of these suggestions work out, you can let us know and we'll be glad to see if we can find a better fit for you or you can go through the apps at our App Store here.

TIP: As you continue to customize and further develop your store, have you looked into ways you can increase your store’s visitors, and increase conversions (that is turning store visitors into buyers)? Take a look at this blog post for some insights on how you can do just that, starting with your product pages! I’m sure this will prove invaluable for you as a merchant here in Shopify.

If you have any questions please feel free to thread those below.

Cheers!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

oliversinz
Shopify Partner
96 7 17

Hi @stephaniejjean 

Welcome here.

Tidio LiveChat is great and does exactly what you want. I can even help you install it for free.

Cheers.

- Was my reply helpful then Click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution

- Feel free to contact me regarding any help on: Twitter | LinkedIn | My website

- Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
Shopify Partner | Full Stack Software Developer

drishti
Excursionist
28 0 1

Hi, are you still looking for a bot and live chat tool.

Check out Engati. I can help you with a walkthrough and you can get a hands-on, free for 30 days

Reach out to me directly or visit Engati if you need more help 🙂

Nicole44
11 0 0

Hi there,

There are a few apps in the Shopify app market that meet your requirement for an instant chat in multiple languages like QuickCEP, AVADA, Tidio, etc. We suggest you look out for an app or software that includes an instant chat tool along with other supportive features like,

• Shopify Integration
  • Email integration
  • Social Media Integration
  • Tickets management
  • Omnichannel support
  • Intelligent automations
  • FAQs
  • Customer reviews into the marketing pipeline

As all these features collectively will help enhance your customer service altogether on all the channels simultaneously. The automation helps save loads of your manual time taken for repetitive tasks.

To make your search easy we suggest you check out Helplama Helpdesk which features all the above-mentioned tools and also integrates seamlessly with each other. You can even try its free 15-day trial.

SharkbyteTeam
30 0 0

I recommend using the HelpCenter app. It offers a comprehensive solution for customer support, ensuring efficient communication and engagement with your customers in both languages.

If you find it useful, please indicate by liking or marking it as a solution! Looking for powerful Shopify apps to optimize your online store? Try Trackr for easy order tracking and fulfillment management and HelpCenter for a comprehensive knowledge base and customer support solution. These apps will help you streamline your store operations and provide excellent customer service.