Can a chat-bot be used with Shopify and which tasks can it resolve?

Dina3
Visitor
2 0 0

Has anyone tried to use chat-bot or is thinking about that? 

Is it possible to use chat-bot with shopify? Which apps? Which tasks it can resolve?

Are there any cases missing?

Replies 5 (5)

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @Dina3, I hope you are doing well!

Yes, it is possible to use a chat-bot with Shopify. Chatbots in your business save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.

You can try the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

drishti
Excursionist
28 0 1

Hi @Dina3 !

Are you still looking for a chatbot solution? Try Engati!

It’s an all-in-one plug-and-play bot and live chat solution that handles customer queries on your Shopify store, Instagram, FB messenger, WhatsApp (and more channels) leading to an increase in conversions.

Reach out to me directly or visit Engati if you need more help 🙂

Chaani
Tourist
4 1 2

Dear Dina!

Please do not go with Engati! I am deeply unhappy with the onboarding process. The people who sell you the service are not the ones who help you with the onboarding. They oversell the bot capacity. The bot is quite useless. It just adds more work especially if you are time constrained. 

I signed up with Engati last month. They have taken my money and I have spent several hours fighting with their interface. It is hopelessly difficult to navigate. The integration with facebook, shopify, istagram and whatsapp is quite a nightmare. 

The person who liaises with you is not the person that can solve your problems or answer your questions. They have to consult other technical members. You are asked to join many calls involving several departments. Dealing with Engati is like dealing with an inefficient bureaucracy. IT is horrible.

Engati requires you share your customer details with them for any process to begin. I am not sure about the ethics or legality of this. Their team is quite blase about this.

They call it bot automation but it is extremely time consuming and labour intensive. I have now spent endless hours trying to understand the interface and the various options. I am better off using Shopify inbox, the automations integrated into shopify. FAcebook, Instagram and whatsapp have automations that are far better than the one engati has to offer. I sincerely suggest not going with engati.

SharkbyteTeam
30 0 0

For a well-rounded approach to customer support, I recommend considering the HelpCenter app. It provides both self-service support through a knowledge base and can also integrate with other customer support tools, including chat-bots. This way, you can offer various ways for customers to find assistance while maintaining a seamless and efficient support experience.

If you find it useful, please indicate by liking or marking it as a solution! Looking for powerful Shopify apps to optimize your online store? Try Trackr for easy order tracking and fulfillment management and HelpCenter for a comprehensive knowledge base and customer support solution. These apps will help you streamline your store operations and provide excellent customer service.

Veronica810
Tourist
6 0 2

You can try using SalesGPT. It's a ChatGPT-powered salesbot that talks just like a human being and also engages in cross-selling and up-selling. Other than that, it also helps your customers discover products from your store, make recommendations, and convince. SalesGPT: AI eCommerce Chatbot - Chatbot for ecommerce sales | Shopify App Store