Comparison Loyalty/Rewards Program apps

Gunay_Zort
Excursionist
17 0 5

Hi,

We have recently decided to implement a loyalty/rewards program in our store. However, there are many apps on the shopify app store and I wanted to ask if any of you tried more than one of them and was able to observe the pros and cons? Is there any of them you can suggest? So far I observed that smile, Yotpo, S loyalty, Growave and referral candy apps to have the most reviews.

Regards,

Gounay

Growave
Shopify Partner
1104 34 379

Hi @Gunay_Zort 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Good decision to add Loyalty and Rewards program since 

Loyalty and Reward program motivates shoppers to engage more meaningfully with the brand. It allows you to strengthen customer relationships, increase repeat purchases, turn your customers into loyal advocates, and treat the most loyal customers with VIP treatments. 

You can motivate customers  using loyalty points program to take actions at your Shopify store with 20+ activities

• Reward for leaving reviews, social following, and social sharing
  • Reward shoppers for every dollar they spend
  • Birthday gifts for shoppers special day

Set up a variety of discounts and let your customers spend their collected points more actively by finding the most affordable options for them. Let your loyal shoppers redeem their points and incentivize them with cool rewards like

• Gift cards
  • In-store cash/dollars
  • Sweet percentage discounts
  • Free shipping / Free product

On the L&R page, you can include points, referral programs, and VIP tiers. One of the most useful features of the Rewards and Loyalty system is the Referral program. Use it in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community together.

Growave replaces 5 apps and offers great features such as  Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard for affordable price.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes

Hey! Not sure if you've found what you are looking for yet, but I have a new loyalty and rewards app called Simple Loyalty that might be great for you. What features are you looking for in your program? I'd be happy to discuss further if you are interested to see if it would be a good fit for you. All the best.

Simple Loyalty - Drive engagement and sales with loyalty and rewards programs.
0 Likes