Comparison Loyalty/Rewards Program apps

Gunay_Zort
Excursionist
35 0 9

Hi,

We have recently decided to implement a loyalty/rewards program in our store. However, there are many apps on the shopify app store and I wanted to ask if any of you tried more than one of them and was able to observe the pros and cons? Is there any of them you can suggest? So far I observed that smile, Yotpo, S loyalty, Growave and referral candy apps to have the most reviews.

Regards,

Gounay

Replies 5 (5)

Growave
Shopify Partner
1638 58 452

Hi @Gunay_Zort 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Good decision to add Loyalty and Rewards program since 

Loyalty and Reward program motivates shoppers to engage more meaningfully with the brand. It allows you to strengthen customer relationships, increase repeat purchases, turn your customers into loyal advocates, and treat the most loyal customers with VIP treatments. 

You can motivate customers  using loyalty points program to take actions at your Shopify store with 20+ activities

• Reward for leaving reviews, social following, and social sharing
  • Reward shoppers for every dollar they spend
  • Birthday gifts for shoppers special day

Set up a variety of discounts and let your customers spend their collected points more actively by finding the most affordable options for them. Let your loyal shoppers redeem their points and incentivize them with cool rewards like

• Gift cards
  • In-store cash/dollars
  • Sweet percentage discounts
  • Free shipping / Free product

On the L&R page, you can include points, referral programs, and VIP tiers. One of the most useful features of the Rewards and Loyalty system is the Referral program. Use it in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community together.

Growave replaces 5 apps and offers great features such as  Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard for affordable price.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

LeahMonay
Visitor
2 0 0

I have paid for Growave's most expensive service for the past four months. It looks great in theory, BUT my customers cannot log into their accounts, redeem rewards, or look at their wishlists. When I contact support, they say it's a Shopify problem..... When I first signed up for their service, customer support was very attentive, but as I'm actually using their features and testing them out, they seem to fail at every touch point. 

simple-loyalty
Tourist
8 0 3

Hey! Not sure if you've found what you are looking for yet, but I have a new loyalty and rewards app called Simple Loyalty that might be great for you. What features are you looking for in your program? I'd be happy to discuss further if you are interested to see if it would be a good fit for you. All the best.

Simple Loyalty - Drive engagement and sales with loyalty and rewards programs.

HilaB
Shopify Partner
47 0 4

Hey @Gunay_Zort!

I'm Hila from the Rise.ai team. 

Rise.ai offers you to create Gift Card & Loyalty program for your Shopify store. 

What's unique about Rise is that our loyalty program uses store credit rewards as opposed to discounts and store credit. This has been proven to be a more incentivizing reward, as customers see this as 'free cash' in your store and want to spend it. It is also more straightforward and easier to for you and your customers manage. 

You can learn more about our loyalty program here-

You can visit our app page to learn more and get in touch with us!

All the best,

Hila

Sensei
Shopify Partner
42 0 2

If you haven't had a chance to check out the app yet, I strongly suggest giving Fealty a try.

I understand that there are numerous loyalty program apps out there, and it can be overwhelming to choose the right one for your business. However, after conversing with over 100 eCommerce stores, I've come to realize that point-based loyalty programs may not provide substantial value for you or your customers.

Let me explain why.

Point-based loyalty programs tend to be a bit complex to grasp. You need to educate your customers on how many points they need to earn in order to redeem a specific dollar amount or how many points they need to accumulate before they can use them for their next purchase, and so on.

On the other hand, discounts and cashback-based loyalty programs offer a more tangible and immediate value. Customers can see the benefits right then and there, which encourages them to remain loyal to your business. Whether it's the allure of discounts or the excitement of cashback that they can use towards their future purchases, these programs have a strong impact on customer retention.

So, if you're looking for a loyalty program that delivers real value to both you and your customers, I highly recommend considering Fealty. It's designed to simplify the process and provide instant benefits that will keep your customers coming back for more.