Contact us form not sending emails

Socal21
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi everyone,

So my contact us form on Shopify wasn’t sending emails to my business email once submitted.  Once submitted I got a message pop up on screen that my message was sent.  I read a thread about this topic and someone suggested Qikify,  I downloaded and installed the app.  I filled out form for a test try and I still don’t receive emails to my business email.  My store is password protected, don’t know if that makes a difference.  I also checked my settings on general and I have my bussiness email on there for forwarding emails.  

Please help I want to launch my store ASAP and this is the only thing holding me back.  

Replies 3 (3)

Jayvin
Shopify Partner
284 42 89

Hi @Socal21 

I think this post or this one can help you figure out what the problem is.

banned

parisbras
4 0 0

I had the same problem before! can't figure out what's wrong....

I tried a new app "engagemessage" and it works.

people come and signup, an email is then sent automatically. Not complicated at all. 

Hope your store launches successfully! Good luck!

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @Socal21,

Have you checked the email you listed in the sender email here?

contact form mail.png

Your customer contact should be sent to in email inbox instead of your log-in/store contact email

Another thing is sometimes people get confused between Contact Form and the Customer Form. For the Contact form, you should receive customer submit to your inbox; but for the Customer Form, it will be subscribed to your email list, and you will find them on the Customer board.

customer form.png

So I suggest checking if you're really using Contact form or Customer Form.

If you want to build a customized Contact Page, I would suggest using page builder like PageFly to take control of your design and form fields, you can check out this tutorial for more detail.

Hope you find it helpful.

Cheers!