Create a Custom Dozen Item

akhorounjaia
1 0 1

Hi everyone!

I need help figuring out how to create a custom dozen product for a bakery. For example, we want to create a product that lets a customer choose whichever 12 flavors of cupcakes they want to order. Currently I'm unable to find an app or a fix that will let us make that happen. Thank you!

Replies 4 (4)
Mathieu19
1 0 0

I'm searching for the same functionality, did you find anything?

BrothersCo
1 0 0

Looking for the same logic for my online store. This would be a make or break for using Shopify.

Jahangir
Shopify Partner
93 2 12

Hello @BrothersCo @Mathieu19,

Did you find any solution yet? If not, you can check out the MultiVariants - Bulk Order app, which allows you to mix n match and limit the number of variants to choose from. Lets your customer choose whichever 12 flavors of cupcakes they want to order.

You can restrict customers to choose up to 12 sweets from a list (variants) by enabling the minimum/maximum number of variants as well as limiting the quantity per variant or total quantity in combination with multiple variants.

You can take a look at this demo product with the mix n match different flavors by variants restrictions.

Restrict customers to choose up to 12 variantsRestrict customers to choose up to 12 variants

sillycube
Shopify Partner
552 14 86

@Mathieu19 @BrothersCo 

Yes, you can take a look at my bundle app, BYOB. You can offer to select any number of products in a collection, pay for a discounted price. 

Here is a sample bundle for your reference.

screenshot1.jpg

Features:

1. Offer bundle discount with % discount, fixed price or fixed-amount off discount
  2. A custom product template to build bundles from multiple products
  3. Edit design in the theme editor to match with your brand (~30 options!)
  4. Adjust price with variants
  5. Show bundle as a single line item on the cart page
  6. Show individual items in orders. Keep inventory in sync
  7. Auto-scroll activated for multiple collections
  8. Sticky footer to store selected items
  9. Add a note
  10. Change translation
  11. Enable quantity input field
BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles, SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview