Creating a marketplace as featured collection in my shop and not as a fully-fledged marketplace

zhaush
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, can I please ask if there is an app I can use that will allow creating a marketplace as featured collection only in my shop and not as a fully-fledged marketplace. Thanks

Reply 1 (1)

JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
2193 201 587

@Claire222 I'm not sure your role in the company or if you're aware but your team was caught leaving fake 5 star reviews on your app listing, and fake 1 star reviews on other fulfillment app listings (multiple apps were attacked). Reference: https://speedboostr.com/shopify-partners-caught-stealing/#copyright-cork

This is unethical, probably illegal, a breach of Shopify terms of service, and speaks negatively to the character of your company (they cannot be trusted). This type of malicious behavior is a big red flag for Shopify store owners that trust apps to use their data responsibly.

• Creator of Order Automator (automate tagging, fulfillment, Amazon, notifications + more)
• Shopify developer for 10+ years, store owner for 7 years
• I also make guides like Shopify Automation Tips and How to Deal with Fraud / Chargebacks