Solved

What Shopify app can assist with cross-selling below the add to cart button?

Edparis
Explorer
48 0 9

Hi, do you know any app that can help to do cross sell like this one, but a button below "add to cart" that says " add strap", and then product page pops up :

most app i found are only cross selling at the check out.

Screen Shot 2564-10-30 at 11.02.41.pngScreen Shot 2564-10-30 at 11.02.56.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Rick
Shopify Staff
946 88 146

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Edparis 

I can see why that would be really handy to have on the product page, great idea! There's a possibility that the button in the example screenshots you provided was some sort of custom solution, however an app might get you something pretty close to that.

I am thinking maybe a product add-on app would do the trick here. I had a look on the Shopify App Store and I actually found a couple of apps that you might like. They may not have the specific 'Add a Second Strap' button that you mentioned, however they would essentially offer a similar feature. The first one here on the list actually specifically shows a picture of watches with add-on straps, so it's worth taking a look!

• Product Addons - Display Related addons on either the product page or the checkout page. Shows a watch with extra straps as an example.

30-10-54792-82654

• Upsell Product Add-Ons - this app also lets you put related products & add-ons right on the product page itself. 

30-15-6306-51051

Did you know, the new Dawn theme from Shopify actually has some cross-sell features built into it? On each product page you can easily insert a section dedicated to related items, or items 'You Might Like'. Check out the Dawn demo store using the link above to see what I mean, as it might be suitable for your products. Let me know how you get on with this! 

Rick | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

Rick
Shopify Staff
946 88 146

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Edparis 

I can see why that would be really handy to have on the product page, great idea! There's a possibility that the button in the example screenshots you provided was some sort of custom solution, however an app might get you something pretty close to that.

I am thinking maybe a product add-on app would do the trick here. I had a look on the Shopify App Store and I actually found a couple of apps that you might like. They may not have the specific 'Add a Second Strap' button that you mentioned, however they would essentially offer a similar feature. The first one here on the list actually specifically shows a picture of watches with add-on straps, so it's worth taking a look!

• Product Addons - Display Related addons on either the product page or the checkout page. Shows a watch with extra straps as an example.

30-10-54792-82654

• Upsell Product Add-Ons - this app also lets you put related products & add-ons right on the product page itself. 

30-15-6306-51051

Did you know, the new Dawn theme from Shopify actually has some cross-sell features built into it? On each product page you can easily insert a section dedicated to related items, or items 'You Might Like'. Check out the Dawn demo store using the link above to see what I mean, as it might be suitable for your products. Let me know how you get on with this! 

Rick | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Edparis
Explorer
48 0 9

Thanks a lot Rick !

Recom-ai
Shopify Partner
16 0 0

Hi @Edparis Just noticed the tread. I am Anton at Recom.ai. Looks like we’re just the app for your needs. Recom.ai delivers configurable recommendations like what exactly to show and where. Both static carousels/grids and pop-ups are available. Moreover, our widgets with recommendations can be placed nearly anywhere on the page. And, which is important, all texts are configurable, e.g. “Add strap” instead of “Add to cart” Here’s our tutorial store you can play with: https://upsalezo.myshopify.com/

banned

PauloM
Shopify Partner
47 1 3

Hey @Edparis,

I recommend checking PickyStory's Shop the Look button as it would work exactly as you have described. You can also change the text of the Shop the look button to "add strap" or to any text you want.

You can check our live demo here for Shop the look button: https://try.pickystory.com/products/large-powder-brush

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Paulo M. | PickyStory

E-commerce expert? Join our partner program!

DoubleC_app
Tourist
3 0 1

I want to recommend an app for cross selling called DoubleC: http://apps.shopify.com/flash-deal

Basically, the app will show a popup of discounted product on the cart page, the product page or the thank you page. The popup on the product page will be triggered when the customer clicks on the Add to cart button. There you can offer up to 3 products at one time to urge customers to buy more.

Sensei
Shopify Partner
42 0 2

Hey,

I would recommend checking out WISER because it does what you have described.

It helps you display personalized product recommendations to a visitor, based on the actions they take on your store.

And guess the best part?

You get the option to display different types of product recommendations on the popup. But at the same time, you also get to choose how and when you want to display the popup, which has a big impact on the conversions you’re able to drive from it.

Let me know if you need help in setting up these popups.