What is the best app for creating custom oral hygiene kits on Shopify?

Kristijonas
Visitor
1 0 2

Hello, guys! 

i'm looking for the right app to create an oral hygiene kit.

The main thing that i want to be is that the client step by step could answer a question and then pick a product. 
For example

1. Which toothpaste do you use: (available answers) [Whitening] [sensitive] [universal]
next screen

then picks from 3 available (depending on the answer) toothpastes

2. Which toothbrush do you use: (available answers) [Soft] [supersoft] [ultrasoft]

then picks from 3 available (depending on the answer) toothbrushes

After that the whole bundles is combined and going to shopping cart

I hope you understand my needs, and will help me to find a solution

Thank you!

Replies 5 (5)

PauloM
Shopify Partner
47 1 3

Hey @Kristijonas,

I highly recommend checking PickyStory's combo deals. Our combo deal enables you to bundle products as a single product and advertise across your marketing channels. Aggregate several products as a pack/gift box and sell them through a dedicated product page as one product.

You can check our live example here

We'd be happy to set up the app together with you and make sure it fits your needs. Please feel free to ping us through the app's chat once you're in 🙂

Paulo M. | PickyStory

E-commerce expert? Join our partner program!

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @Kristijonas 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder.

You can use PickyStory to create a bundle like this. Especially, PageFly integrates with PickyStory so you can build a page with PageFly and using the Combo Product element

You can check our manual here on how to use this bundle element with PageFly

PageFly - Advanced Page Builder 2021-09-15 10-45-51.png

Hope this helps! 

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

Hey, @Kristijonas 

I would recommend checking out bundle builder by Eight. They offer a terrific interface that will allow your customers to select from a set of products to create their own bundle. They offer a free 30-day trial and then $25/month afterward. Feel free to check out their app demo to see it all in action! 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Cindy_Kickflip
Shopify Partner
25 0 1

Hi @Kristijonas ,

I'm Cindy from the MyCustomizer app!

With our product builder, using transparent .png images of the different products/options you'd like ot offer, you could easily build your bundles in no time.

Don't hesitate to try our 14-day free trial and reach out to me for a chat at help@mycustomizer.com, I'll be happy to walk you through how to get started!

Warm regards,

Cindy

cindy@mycustomizer.com

help@mycustomizer.com

Cindy_Kickflip

sallyjohnson
Explorer
182 2 6

Hey there, I have got your point and you can use Product recomendation quiz app which is available in the shopify app store and it also has a free plan so you can definitely checkout this app, I hope this would be helpful

As well as, I would like to suggest you to try a good shopify landing page builder such as Layoubase https://apps.shopify.com/layoutbase-pagebuilder

which can help you and make your work easy and handy without any coding, It is a drag & drop page builder. Thanks

Sally Johnson - Layoutbase.com Ambassador