To continue receiving payouts, you need to secure your account by turning on two-step authentication. If two-step authentication is not turned on your payouts will be paused. Learn more

Custom Image Upload

NashvillePod
7 0 0

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a good custom image upload app. It's hard to find exactly what I'm looking for. I want a free app that is reliable and customers can upload their logo to create custom pin buttons. 

Reply 1 (1)
PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
2116 380 1056

Hi @NashvillePod,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. Welcome to Shopify Community!

Regarding your concern, you could refer to UploadKit app, I know this app currently is not free of charge, however, starting at $9.95/month with 2,000 uploads per month is worth a consideration. Besides that, UploadKit Fields element has been integrated with PageFly allowing users to easily use via drag-and-drop system. You can check this manual for more details. 

Hope my answer will be helpful to you.

Best of luck!

If it’s helpful to you, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly #1 Shopify Landing Page Builder - Free to use, 24/7 Live Chat Support.

Hesitate to begin? Check out our top brands with successful stories with PageFly’s Case Studies.