Custom page in shopify checkout

Solved
AmiraShawky
2 0 0

Hi, I'm looking for a way to customize the checkout page using an app in Shopify apps. As an example, if it's possible if I can add data or new selection list in the checkout page using an app installed to the store? Is that even possible while NOT using Shopify plus?

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
BinalSavani
Shopify Partner
126 8 27

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @AmiraShawky,

Thanks for replying back to me.

Then this Order Delivery Date app is the best fit for your requirement. Use the store pickup & local delivery add-on of this app, the list will be available on the cart page instead of the checkout page. Also, customers can choose their preferred date and time of pickup or you can make only the date picker available for the customers if you don't want to give them the option to choose a time. Please check the below screenshot:

BinalSavani_0-1636604691627.png

BinalSavani_1-1636604867392.png

Hope this will help you.

Binal Savani | iDentixweb

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!

View solution in original post

KlaudiaZapiet
Shopify Partner
10 1 3

Hi @AmiraShawky,

Klaudia here from the Zapiet team! I'd like to recommend using our app Store Pickup + Delivery.

Our app appears on the cart page and you may offer store pickup, delivery, and shipping. If you don't offer all three methods, you may also disable the option from our app's settings and it won't show as an option on our widget. Our widget is customizable in terms of color styling and text. We also have a dropdown menu to filter by region and the option to display a map.

Here's a screenshot from my test store:

Screenshot 2021-11-11 at 1.17.33 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-11-11 at 1.20.16 PM.png

Our app comes with a 14-day free trial so I would recommend testing it out to see if it suits your needs! If you'd like to explore and interact with our widget, please head on over to our Demo Store!

Please feel free to reach out should you have any questions. We are also available on live chat and by email (support@zapiet.com). 

Hope you find this useful!

Cheers,
Klaudia from Zapiet

Replies 4 (4)
BinalSavani
Shopify Partner
126 8 27

Hello @AmiraShawky,

Do you mean checkout page means the '/cart' page? And you want to show the specific collection under the items added to the cart? If Yes, then here is an app that will fulfill your requirement. This app has the full cart page functionality in which you can show the collection under the product recommendation section. The app name is iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell. Click on the app name to get the app from the Shopify App Store.

And if you are looking to show a new collection on the checkout page, which means after payment then you can use the Reconvert Upsell & Cross sell app.

Hope you got your solution within these apps. Have a good day!

AmiraShawky
2 0 0

Hi @BinalSavani,

Thank u so much for your reply, but It's not quite what I need. What I'm looking for is a way to add a list of places chosen based on the customer location to choose from to the pick up location instead of the normal deliverytest.PNG

as u can see here I added here different areas (test - test2) from the store settings, but what I need is a customized list depending on the customer location. Do u know a way to help me with that?

BinalSavani
Shopify Partner
126 8 27

Hello @AmiraShawky,

Thanks for replying back to me.

Then this Order Delivery Date app is the best fit for your requirement. Use the store pickup & local delivery add-on of this app, the list will be available on the cart page instead of the checkout page. Also, customers can choose their preferred date and time of pickup or you can make only the date picker available for the customers if you don't want to give them the option to choose a time. Please check the below screenshot:

BinalSavani_0-1636604691627.png

BinalSavani_1-1636604867392.png

Hope this will help you.

KlaudiaZapiet
Shopify Partner
10 1 3

Hi @AmiraShawky,

Klaudia here from the Zapiet team! I'd like to recommend using our app Store Pickup + Delivery.

Our app appears on the cart page and you may offer store pickup, delivery, and shipping. If you don't offer all three methods, you may also disable the option from our app's settings and it won't show as an option on our widget. Our widget is customizable in terms of color styling and text. We also have a dropdown menu to filter by region and the option to display a map.

Here's a screenshot from my test store:

Screenshot 2021-11-11 at 1.17.33 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-11-11 at 1.20.16 PM.png

Our app comes with a 14-day free trial so I would recommend testing it out to see if it suits your needs! If you'd like to explore and interact with our widget, please head on over to our Demo Store!

Please feel free to reach out should you have any questions. We are also available on live chat and by email (support@zapiet.com). 

Hope you find this useful!

Cheers,
Klaudia from Zapiet