Custom product option

NoahsArkt
1 0 0
Hey!
I currently sell personalised prints, the back of families, best friends etc. These come with a range of personalisation options from the hair to the clothes.
I was wondering if there is any app that would support such customisation so the customer can build their print themselves with all the options I have?
TIA
Shelley
Replies 3 (3)
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
989 103 164

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. While I'm unable to recommend specific apps, I can certainly point you in the right direction. I recommend reaching out to the app developers themselves to query whether their integration would suit your business needs. 

We have an app called Infinite Product Options which many merchants recommend, as you can read from their reviews. Other apps include Infinite Options, Advanced Product Options, or any of the others that can be found in our app store. They will give you great flexibility for your product builds. I recommend you shop around, reach out to a few different app developers, and find the perfect solution for your customized products at the right price for your business. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Marvic
Shopify Partner
158 31 30

Hello @NoahsArkt

I can suggest to you an app that has a similar type of feature in it.

You can try  INKYBAY to achieve this feature. It has a feature called “Product option” where you can add as many designs you want in your backend and your customer can choose their preferred option amount for your added designs. Your customer can change the hair and cloth too.

Here is a Demo product where you can choose the designs or change them accordingly to your preference. This application has tons of features. You can try it by using a 21-days free trial. Also, you will find live customer support service, which will be available in your trial period too.

Hope it helps you

Thank you

Inkybay Product customizer (product Option)Inkybay Product customizer (product Option)

Marvic | EFOLI
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2476 340 1659

Hi @NoahsArkt,

his is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants. Thank you for your question, I think the app you are looking for is one of the most important concern to shop owners. 
Even though Zakeke is not our app, we still recommend this. 
Zakeke Product Customizer lets your customers personalize any products (clothing, promotional gifts, paper products, shoes, jewelry, watches) and visualize how they’ll look before checking out.
You can refer this article to know how to install Zakeke. 
If you need more information about Shopify Product Options Apps: Top 05 Must-Try Tools, we would love to show you in this guide.

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types. If you wonder how PageFly helps you build high-converting page, explore here.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.