Custom Product/Order Quote Upload Form

TEC45
1 0 1

Hi, I run a jewellery business where I stock a variety of jewels, and customers are able to purchase them.

However, I wanted to implement a service where customers can put in a request to see if I can design a specific type of jewellery products for them. 

So, I’m thinking of having a page where customers can put in all there details and information, and then have the ability to upload a picture of the design and send a request to us? We can then look into it and see if we can, we can then send them back a quote, where they have the ability to accept, and proceed to payment. 

CAN ANYONE HELP? I am looking for an app to do this?

Thanks!

Replies 4 (4)
achieveapplabs
Shopify Partner
501 39 81

Hi @TEC45 ,

Sounds like you want a contact form with File Upload. I would take a look at the App Store and then hire someone to help you with the page. 

Regards,

Sam

Use Approovly to create and track order approvals | Looking for more Shopify apps? achieveapplabs.com/#apps
travcam
2 0 1

This was a year ago...  did you find anything suitable to your need?   I was looking to do basically the same thing with another type of product - the process is identical though.

Dirk
Shopify Staff
1243 150 272

Hey, @travcam 

There is an app called Quick Quote by W3trends that I think suits your needs. With their app, customers can create quote requests, and allow you to create custom pricing for them. The app offers a 7-day free trial and is then $8.99/month.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

PageFly
Shopify Partner
1955 271 1450

Hi @TEC45 

This is the PageFly team. 

You can check Bold Product Options app, it has options for customers to write their requirements as well as upload images.

And PageFly also integrates with Bold, so you can build a high-converting product page with PageFly and Bold!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.