Custom Product Quote App

DirtRoadAgency
1 0 0

Hello Shopify Family! 

I have a client that offers products that can be highly customized. We offer some custom product options for standard levels of customization - but the client often receives inquiries along the lines of, "Can you do..." 

I'm looking for an app that would allow the visitor to enter information related to their request and give my client the ability to customize a price and send back to the customer. This is along the lines of a custom quote app - but all I seem to find in the App Store are apps associated with letting customers "haggle" on pricing. 

Does anyone have any information on an app that might help us accomplish this task? 

All insight is appreciated!! Thank you!
Christian

0 Likes
Hilary
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
398 57 73

Hi, @DirtRoadAgency

Welcome to the Shopify Community! Do all products require a customized quote, or only some? As in, will the merchant sell some products without customization, and therefore need to have regular prices displayed as well as a quote option? Below are a couple app options with great reviews to start looking into: 

Both of these options offer a 14 day free trial, so I'd suggest taking a close look to see if they can work for your needs. You can also reach out to the app developers directly with any questions you may have. The app developers support information in found on the app description page in the top right hand corner, under Support

Let me know if these work for your clients. If not, any further explanation about what your clients are trying to offer would be helpful for understanding! 

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes