FROM CACHE - en_header

Custom Products Solution

merakaiofficial
Tourist
11 0 3

Hello,

I am trying to find a possible solution to allowing my customers to order custom products. I currently have a product (https://www.merakaiofficial.com/collections/bonnets/products/custom-reversible-satin-bonnet) that gives customers the option to order a custom bonnet by choosing two colors. The issue with this is that Shopify only seems to allow you to sell pre-made items, which is an issue because a customer may need to order a specific size (S/M/L). I would like for a customer to be able to customize and choose their bonnet, given the availability of colored fabrics that I have on-hand.

To be more clear, for example, the product mentioned above forces me to track inventory for each color/size combination. I would just like to track inventory of each color. Instead of me saying I have 3 White/Smalls and 2 White/Medium, I just want it to be 5 White - because I do not pre-make these items.

Is this possible or is there an app that allows you to do this?

Reply 1 (1)
merakaiofficial
Tourist
11 0 3

To be more clear, for example, the product mentioned above forces me to track inventory for each color/size combination. I would just like to track inventory of each color. Instead of me saying I have 3 White/Smalls and 2 White/Medium, I just want it to be 5 White - because I do not pre-make these items.