Greetings! I am Gina from the flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $6Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.
If your marketing emails are consistently ending up in the Promotions or Spam folder of your customers' email accounts, it is likely because of a few reasons. You can follow some steps to help ensure that your emails are delivered to your customer's inbox.
1. Make sure that you are sending your emails from a professional email address, such as your business name or a custom domain email address. Avoid using free email services like Gmail or Yahoo.
2. Make sure your subject line and email content are relevant and personalized to your customer. Avoid using spammy words and phrases that could trigger spam filters.
3. Segment your email list based on customer behavior, preferences, and demographics, and send targeted emails to each segment. This will help ensure that your emails are more relevant and less likely to be marked as spam.
4. Consider using a reputable email service provider, such as Klaviyo or Mailchimp, that has tools and features to help optimize email deliverability.
5. Include a message in your emails asking customers to add your email address to their contacts or address book.
6. Regularly monitor your email deliverability and adjust your email campaigns as needed to improve your email deliverability rates.
While using a different email services provider like Klaviyo or SMSBump may help with email deliverability, it's important to note that no email service can guarantee 100% deliverability. It's important to follow best practices for email marketing and continually optimize your email campaigns to improve deliverability rates.