Customer Postcode Search Function

Som_Popstic
1 0 0

Hi there,

I'm looking for an App to help our customers to search if we deliver to their Postcode, prior to reaching the Checkout/Shipping options.
Just a simple search tool that we could include on our Shipping Page so that customers can quickly check before commencing to place an order.
Does anyone know of a Shipping app with this option? We would need to enter different postcodes with different rates, but apply to all of our product range (as we only have 1x location)

Any experience you have had with similar Apps would be most helpful!

Best wishes,

Som

Reply 1 (1)
Moira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
920 119 150

Hey, @Som_Popstic!

This is Moira from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for your post!

I understand you are looking for a feature that enables your customers to be able to search whether the zip code they reside in can be delivered to before they proceed to the checkout page. I'd be more than happy to help you with a solution today. Currently, there is no option through the native Shopify admin that provides what you are after so as a workaround I suggest implementing an app that will deliver this functionality for you!

I have done some digging on the Shopify app store and found two fantastic apps for you to choose from below:

TIP: Communicating shipping speeds at checkout to your customers can help improve cart conversion, provide clarity and transparency, and increase consumer confidence. Learn more about how to add shipping speeds directly from your Shopify Admin. Then have a read of this blog post that goes over shipping strategies to increase conversions and profitability.

Let us know how you get on with the suggestions above, I’m happy to answer any questions you think of as you work on your business.

Cheers

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog