Customify won't work

alxlcn17
1 0 0

I set up the customary apps for our store in shop, when I try viewing the products from the custom product list and click view on site, the customization will work that will allow the customers to personally add their text and images for our product. But when I try opening the store and view the products from catalog the products can't be customize and just have a button add to cart and buy it now. When it should also have personalize it for the customer to personalize their product.

Any idea why the customify can't be seen on the catalog page or for the products on the actual store. Thank you!

Replies 2 (2)
Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
571 55 74

Hello @alxlcn17!

This is Lana from Shopify.

For this, I think the best option would be to contact Customify support. I had a look at their app listing, and I found that they have several contact options available:

Opt for whatever option is most comfortable for you, and if you find that they are not able to solve this for you, you can look into other options.ee l
For example, if you're happy to stay with this particular app, you could try and contact a Shopify Expert to see if they can look into this for you. Experts charge rates based on the work that they do, so do keep that in mind if you are interested in trying with them.

Another option would be to find an alternative app which will fit your needs instead of this one. Here are some examples of apps with the same function as Customify:

I would be interested to hear more about your business! What kind of products do you sell, and what are the customisations that you want to allow for them? Based on that we may be able to find another solution for you that might be more suited to what you're looking for if none of the above options are satisfying.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks! -Lana

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - / Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Jahangir
Shopify Partner
95 2 14

Hello @alxlcn17,

You can directly contact the app developer through their support channels.

Alternatively, you can try Inkybay - Product Customizer to allow product customizations by customers and get print-ready output files for final productions.

Here is the live demo you can take a look at.

You can try the app with a 21 day free trial with your Shopify store.

Inkybay ‑ Product CustomizerInkybay ‑ Product Customizer

Jahangir | EFOLI
- Was my reply helpful? Please Like and Accept Solution!
- Selling Personalized Products? Try Inkybay | For bulk variant order, check MultiVariants