Customisation for blinds & curtains

Azza786
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi 

I currently have a shopify store selling products from the soft furnishings industry, I wish to add a made to measure section where I can customise items such as lace curtains, curtains & blinds by width & height to give a price. The product section will need an input area where customers can put in their own measurements - example 120cm width by 150cm length & for it to work out the price. If someone could help would love to go through some options!

Thank you

Replies 3 (3)

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 917

Hi @Azza786 

I would assume your base price would be based on a base dimension and as the user inputs fields the quantity & thus the price will change?

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com
Azza786
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi @JHKCreate yes, but it can not be for example be based on square ft. Whenever pricing for custom made furnishings there is alway breakage between sizes I have created a table below to make it clear what I am looking for. Data would be input by a customer so if a. customer has 500mm it would automatically put the pricing in the first column then if they added their input of a drop it would work out the next. Does this make sense?

up to 600mm widthup to 900mm width
up to 600mm droppriceprice
up to 900mm widthpriceprice 
phantomwork
Visitor
1 0 0

@Azza786 we would love this as well.

Currently using Calculation Lookup Tables on Woo but would love to move this to Shopify.