FROM CACHE - en_header

Debutify Store

Solved
shopspadove
Tourist
6 0 0

My Debutify app is not working for some reason. I need help to fix the issue. 

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Kimi
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
749 99 138

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @shopspadove.

Just to confirm, are you referring to the Debutify theme?

If this is the case, because Debutify is a third-party theme made by developers outside of Shopify, you'll need to get in touch with their support team for any issues you encounter with the theme. It looks like they can be reached via their Contact page here.

If the theme isn't working for whatever reason though, it may also be related to a browser caching issue. You can follow the troubleshooting steps below to see if it will solve your issue:

• Try to access your theme via an incognito window
  • Or, you can use your usual browser but to clear the browser's cookies and cache
  • You can also try another browser. For example, if you're using Safari, you can try accessing the theme on Chrome or Firefox
  • You can also try to use another device, such as your mobile or a tablet

In the case that your issue still persists after the troubleshooting steps above, you can proceed to contact the Debutify support team as previously mentioned.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
Kimi
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
749 99 138

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @shopspadove.

Just to confirm, are you referring to the Debutify theme?

If this is the case, because Debutify is a third-party theme made by developers outside of Shopify, you'll need to get in touch with their support team for any issues you encounter with the theme. It looks like they can be reached via their Contact page here.

If the theme isn't working for whatever reason though, it may also be related to a browser caching issue. You can follow the troubleshooting steps below to see if it will solve your issue:

• Try to access your theme via an incognito window
  • Or, you can use your usual browser but to clear the browser's cookies and cache
  • You can also try another browser. For example, if you're using Safari, you can try accessing the theme on Chrome or Firefox
  • You can also try to use another device, such as your mobile or a tablet

In the case that your issue still persists after the troubleshooting steps above, you can proceed to contact the Debutify support team as previously mentioned.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

shopspadove
Tourist
6 0 0

Thank you so much.